Fuel Multimedia is currently seeking a dynamic UI/UX Designer to join our growing team. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Knowledge of design applications including Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of wireframe tools including Craft and Invision App
- Familiarity with Atomic Design and Design Systems
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Diploma in Graphic Design
- Additional training or certificates in UI/UX would be considered an asset
Candidate must be a University or College graduate who has graduated within the last three years from an accredited college or university. The candidate must be a graduate of a post-secondary degree or diploma program. The position will be a first full-time employment in the candidate’s field of study.
How to Apply
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com by October 31, 2018 at 4:00pm. Only applications selected for an interview will be contacted.
This opportunity is proudly supported by: